Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme Application Process. Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme Registration Form. Free Karnataka Laptop Delivery Plan 2020.
To avail the Karnataka free laptop scheme you have to pass 12th standard. If you have passed the 12th standard then you can apply to take advantage of Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme. In this article, you are being provided all the important information such as the registration process, the application process, eligibility, necessary documents, etc. under the Karnataka Free Distribution Laptop Scheme. Do you want to know?
- 1 Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme 2020
- 1.1 Karnataka Free laptop scheme objectives and features of
- 1.2 Karnataka free laptop scheme application process
Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme 2020
Karnataka Free Laptop Distribution Scheme has been launched mainly by the Government of Karnataka for all meritorious students who will pass the maximum marks in the 12th standard. Along with this, the government will also provide the benefit of a free laptop distribution scheme to the students of some other education sectors like medical, engineering, etc. If you are a student of Karnataka state then you can apply to avail of this scheme.
Details of free laptop scheme
|Name of the scheme||Karnataka free laptop scheme|
|Who launched||Karnataka government|
|beneficiaries||Karnataka state student|
|scheme aims||to promote digital education|
|Key benefits of the scheme||Free laptop|
Karnataka Free laptop scheme objectives and features of
Karnataka state government The main objective is to promote digital education among the students. The government aims to provide technical education to all the meritorious students who are financially weak and cannot avail themselves of services like laptops and the internet. The government will provide this scheme mainly to the students passing in the 12th standard with good numbers.
Features of the
scheme Under the scheme, all the students of Karnataka state who are pursuing professional courses from especially reputed colleges and polytechnic institutions will get the benefit of this scheme. The benefit of the scheme will be given to more than 1.50 lakh ST and SC students of the state. The main objective of the scheme will be to provide financial assistance of ₹ 32000 to ₹ 35000 to students of the ST and SC category for carrying laptops.
- The following courses are applicable under Karnataka Free Laptop Distribution Scheme: –
- EducationPolytechnic College
- Post Graduate Courses in
- First Grade Colleges
Eligibility of Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme
- Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme Following the following eligibility criteria to avail the Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme Will: –
- The first applicant applying student should be originally a resident of Karnataka State.
- Students can be of any category or any backward class.
- The student will have to pass class 12 with good marks
Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme necessary documents
if. If you want to take advantage of this scheme then you will need the following documents mentioned below: – To take advantage of the
- residence certificate
- Aadhaar card
- bank account
- caste certificate
- income certificate
- educational certificate
Karnataka free laptop scheme application process
scheme You have to apply for this. Here you have to follow the following rules mentioned below: – To
- apply, firstly go to the official website
- Click on the Laptop Yojana tab on the home page of the website.
- On the new page, you will get a direct link to download the application form.
- Download the application form.
- Fill in the download application form.
- Attach all required documents with the filled application form.
- Send it to Karnataka Educational Board complete with all required documents
List of Colleges
Here is the list of colleges where the laptop is supplied with a number of total counts. Check the list of the college’s region-wise: –