property card yojana registration 2020, apply online property card for all states, download property card, sampatti card registration, Som it Yojana 2020. Initiation of
property card yojana The Prime Minister of the country is done by Shri Narendra Modi. Under the scheme, selected villagers will be given property cards of their homes. The objective of the property card yojana is to provide loans to the people of rural areas at their houses. In this article, you will be given complete information related to the property card, such as the application process, property card download process, property card registration process, important documents, etc.
- 1 What is a property card yojana ?
- 1.1 Property Card features
- 1.1.1 How to apply for property card online? (state-wise)
- 1.1.2 State-wise property card official website list
- 1.1.3 FAQ
- 1.1 Property Card features
What is a property card yojana ?
A property card yojana is a scheme to get ownership of the houses of people living in rural areas. The property card scheme has been started by the Prime Minister of the country, Shri Narendra Modi. Now through the property card, you can be given a loan on your house by the bank. You can keep information about your entire property through a property card. Your entire property will be digitally secured through this property card. This property card yojana is also called the ownership plan or ownership card.
Also Read it :- Pradhan mantri swamitva Yojana 2020
Property Card features
- Let’s know of Property Card or Property Card distributed under Ownership Scheme.
- The government will create this property card by surveying it digitally.
- The government will use drones to survey property cards.
- These property cards will be specially made for the rural people living in the village.
- The property owner’s complete property information will be available on the property card.
- With the property card, the citizen will also be able to get a loan from the bank at their homes.
How to apply for property card online? (state-wise)
To apply for aproperty card online, one has to first apply under the ownership scheme.
- Aadhaar card will be used to apply to the ownership plan.
- An SMS will be received after the official lunch of the proprietary card scheme on the mobile number linked to the Aadhaar card.
- A link will be received on the applicant’s mobile number.
- The applicant has to click above the link received.
- Start the registration by entering the information asked in the link such as Aadhar Card.
- After filling in all the required information, click on the submit button.
- In this way, your property card will be issued.
State-wise property card official website list
Here, you have been given a state-wise official website list to create a property card.
- Andhra Pradesh
- Arunachal Pradesh
- Himachal Pradesh
- Jammu & Kashmir
- Madhya Pradesh
- Tamil Nadu
- Uttar Pradesh
- West Bengal
How to see your name in Prime ownership plan list?
Applicant citizens can visit their local Panchayat office and see their name in the list.
How to check your property card?
You will receive an alert by SMS on your mobile number for property card information. Which will give you information about the current situation.
Who is the beneficiary of Pradhan Mantri Swami Yojana?
All the citizens of the villages that the government has included in this list are eligible for this scheme.
What is the document required for an asset card or ownership plan?
To apply for a property card, the applicant must have an Aadhaar card as well as a mobile number link to Aadhaar.